My Musings

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Guess, who I am ?

No one can make me,
No one can break me
No one can conquer me,
No one can dishonour me

I can make you smile,
I can make you hostile
I can make you sumptous,
I can make you impecunious

May be benign for someone,
May be curse for another
May be hope for someone,
May be despair for another

Some believe me,
Some discredit me
Some try to overwhelm me,
Some try to abandon me

I am neither a subject,
nor an object
Guess, who I am ?
I am your "Destiny"


3 Comments:

  • Lovely ! Great attempt.. Do we hav more poetry coming in now ?

    By Blogger Vibrance !, At 2:07 PM  

  • Now, this is to answer your Poetry...


    Whatever you say I am,
    I only know that I can,
    Just look into yourself,
    No need of object,
    No scope of subject,
    coz "I am just MYSELF" !!

    Howz my answer ?

    By Blogger Vibrance !, At 2:21 PM  

  • Nice attempt man!
    kiski yaad me shayar ban rhe ho sir?

    By Blogger Aj, At 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home