My Musings

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Discover the Jadoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

This is my first blog here. Since coming to hyderabad this is my first major purchase from my salary, yeah my new bike Discover DTS-i. Its really fun riding the whole world on top of my 125cc magical vehicle with songs rocking in my ears through my ipod. Now I am discovering the magic of fast life. All my routine has changed now, no waiting for anyone neither bus, auto nor my roomie Ashish. Also don’t have to wait an hr full for cab. Just go zip-zap-zoom whenever I want to move around. And Hyderabadi road’s are real paradise for bikers like me who love to drive fast. Road’s are as smooth as butter and especially driving in night around Banjara Hills area where I live is really mind blowing.

I always have passion to drive fast. My sister and family members always fears sitting behind me because they think I drive rash. But driving fast on roads of Delhi is not possible so u have to drive zig-zag. While driving in Delhi I sometimes felt that I am like a snake crawling in muddy land and trying to move fast. But now here I am like a free bird who has no boundations and can drive according to my will

I wanted to go for Pulsar 150cc “Fear the Black” but my finances didn’t allow me.
I really think that speed is really needed in one’s life to cope up in this fast moving world else one day you will be left out of the race.

My next stop will be to get my dream vehicle a sports car, a Porsche Carera 911. Lets see if I am able to do that Jadooooooo… by purchasing it here in India, I think I will have to rob a Bank, What do you say?

1 Comments:

  • Oh man ! welcome to the blogging world.
    Read my post abt my pulsar also
    http://maiaurmeritanhayi.blogspot.com/2006/02/mai-aur-meri-definately-wali-bike.html

    HAhaa... Sure man ! Porsche ke liye toh bank hi rob karna padega.
    Woh bhi MNC bank.. govt banks dont keep much cash reserver ratio :)

    By Blogger Aj, At 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home